LAST TRIP....
Huwebes, Disyembre 2, 2010 @ 3:00 AM
Yesterday is our field trip. We went to Subic. Our first stop is at Subic Ocean Adventure. *I'm not a photographer kaya don't expect too much :P*



We watch dolphins, sea lions and whales perform stunning tricks. I love the sea lion there haha.



We also saw Olongapo Jones and his friend fought against the two villains haha.

After that, we went to Subic Safari. We saw Igorots, Family of Tigers, preserve bones and skins of animals, reptiles, rodents, birds, hundreds of crocodiles and parade of animals. Nalowbatt ung cellphone ko kaya wala akong masyadong napicturan hehehe but I have here a picture of a bear cat :)



Ahmm di ko lang matake ung amoy nang ibang animals at dahil dun hinika ako.

Our next stop is at Duty Free and I just don't know kung may mabibili ako kaya I just went to National Bookstore to buy some books. But my friends insisted na we should enter.....



It was pass 6:00pm when the trip ended. We where at the bus singing and laughing. Dun ko lang na realize na eto last na talaga. Although hindi siya katulad nang ineexpect ko pero I still appreciate na nangyari to. Jan Andre Lim / @andrelikesarchery once said "Isang beses lang ito nangyari pero buang buhay ko itong dadalhin".

----------------------

Huhu nakakaemo. {ORIGINAL POST FROM skyrocketseventeen@tumblr }